FuelEd offers a wide range of affordable online summer school options that provide a great opportunity for students who have failed a course, or are behind in credits and need to catch up to keep pace with the rest of their class. Summer school also can be a time for students to take courses to get ahead in preparation for an upcoming, challenging academic year.
The FuelEd Summer School solution includes the following options:
- Offer credit recovery courses, original credit core courses, or world languages
- Provide courses in online or blended learning environments
- Use our highly qualified, certified teachers, or have us train your teachers in the most successful online instruction methods
- Partner with FuelEd to offer summer school, or take advantage of the FuelEd Summer School Family Purchase Program, which enables you to put your students on course for success at no cost to your school or district.
FuelEd Online Courses
We help districts fuel personalized learning with engaging and effective online summer school courses for students in grades 6–12, including 19 credit recovery courses and more than 170 original credit courses.
More than 2,000 school districts have used FuelEd’s online solutions to improve student outcomes, better serve diverse student populations, and expand educational opportunities by leveraging the new power of technology-enabled learning. With FuelEd Online Courses, your grade 6–12 students will be able to:
- Get on track with credit recovery courses that use fresh content and new approaches to teach unlearned concepts and let students move past material they’ve already mastered. Plus, most courses include English Language Learner support.
- Get prepared for the challenge of high school with comprehensive summer courses in areas such as Algebra, English I, and Biology.
- Get ahead with more than 170 original credit courses, including 14 AP® courses such as English Literature, Calculus, and World History.
- Get inspired with career-building electives such as Veterinary Science, Fashion and Interior Design, Game Design, Sports and Entertainment Marketing, Intro to Culinary Arts, and Hospitality and Tourism.
- Get a global perspective with courses from Middlebury Interactive Languages that provide engaging world language curriculum based on the proven methodology established and supported by Middlebury College, the recognized leader in language pedagogy.
FuelEd Online Courses are compatible with many of the leading technology platforms, and can be delivered with support from your teachers or from our highly qualified, certified teachers. Fuel Education is fully accredited through AdvancED, and all our courses align to state and national standards.