Do your students need to catch up? Get ahead? Explore languages or electives? Whether you’re looking for online courses to augment your existing summer school or looking to implement a new summer school program, Fuel Education can help.
With 19 credit recovery courses and 170+ original credit courses, Fuel Education helps districts fuel personalized learning with engaging and effective online summer school courses for students in grades 6–12.
More than 2,000 school districts have used our online solutions to improve student outcomes. With Fuel Education Online Courses, your grade 6–12 students will be able to:
- Get on track with credit recovery courses that use fresh content and new approaches to teach unlearned concepts
- Get prepared for high school with summer courses
- Get ahead with 170+ original credit courses, including 14 AP® courses such as English Literature, Calculus, and World History.
- Get inspired with career-building electives such as Veterinary Science, Sports/Entertainment Marketing, and Intro to Culinary Arts
- Get a global perspective with courses from Middlebury Interactive Languages that provide engaging world language curriculum based on the proven methodology established and supported by Middlebury College, the recognized leader in language pedagogy.