Schools and districts can now serve and target increasingly diverse student needs—from struggling to advanced learners, and every student in between. Our expansive course catalog delivers a full continuum of subjects that can be offered in fully online or blended learning programs as well as traditional classrooms.
Whether you want to expand your existing catalog, or need a specific course that can fill a low-enrollment course, or you can’t find a qualified teacher for certain subjects—such as AP® Biology or Mandarin Chinese—Fuel Education can meet those academic challenges with affordable courses and certified teachers, if needed.
- Give your advanced students a competitive advantage for college applications with our AP/Honors courses.
- Augment your existing language offerings with our broad selection of elementary, middle school, and high school world language courses.
- Expand your elective offerings with one of our many compelling electives, including technology, hospitality, and international business.
- Offer low enrollment or hard to staff courses affordably using our certified teachers.
FuelEd offers more than 500 courses and titles covering all core subjects for grades K–12. Our catalog includes:
- English, math, science, and history/social sciences for grades 6–12
- 5 academic levels for high school: Core, Comprehensive, Honors, AP, and Remediation—plus credit recovery
- 6 world languages—Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Latin, and, for high school only, Japanese
- More than 55 career-building electives
- More than 75 STEM courses
- 19 credit recovery courses
- 16 AP courses
- 15 Honors courses
- A pre-K curriculum with more than 1,200 activities for children ages 3–5 years
Fuel Education’s flexible pricing for small or district-wide implementations makes expanding your course catalog easy and affordable. Contact us for a free consultation.
View our Catalog Expansion Solution Flyer.