Schools and districts can now serve and target increasingly diverse student needs—from struggling to advanced learners, and every student in between. Our expansive course catalog delivers a full continuum of subjects that can be offered in fully online or blended learning programs as well as traditional classrooms.
Whether you want to expand your existing catalog, or need a specific course that can fill a low-enrollment course, or you can’t find a qualified teacher for certain subjects—such as AP® Biology or Mandarin Chinese—Fuel Education can meet those academic challenges with affordable courses and certified teachers, if needed.
- Give your advanced students a competitive advantage for college applications with our AP/Honors courses.
- Augment your existing language offerings with our broad selection of elementary, middle school, and high school world language courses.
- Expand your elective offerings with one of our many compelling electives, including technology, hospitality, and international business.
- Offer low enrollment or hard to staff courses affordably using our certified teachers.
FuelEd offers more than 500 courses and titles covering all core subjects for grades K–12, with up to four academic levels available for high school courses. Our catalog includes:
- 6 world languages: Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Japanese and Latin
- 20 AP® courses
- 140 STEM courses and titles, including more than 50 career-building electives
- 19 credit recovery courses
- A pre-K curriculum with more than 1,200 activities for children ages 3–5