FuelEd Online courses are well-suited for use in full-time online, blended, and traditional classroom environments. Our flexible pricing allows you to address your specific student enrollment situation—whether it's predictable or variable, concentrated in a few subjects or across a broad range of courses.
Our expansive catalog includes:
- English, math, science, and history/social sciences for grade 6–12
- Multiple levels for high school: Core, Comprehensive, Honors, and AP®, plus Remediation, and Credit Recovery for students who need extra help
- 5 world languages for middle school
- 6 world languages for high school
- 16 middle school electives
- More than 55 career-building high school electives
- More than 75 STEM courses
- 19 credit recovery courses
FuelEd Online Courses have been crafted based on extensive education research.
The widely adopted FuelEd online curriculum is aligned to state and national standards and is designed to prepare students for state and other high-stakes exams. The curriculum features:
- Clearly defined objectives to be mastered in each lesson, unit, and semester
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more emphasis placed on difficult and most important topics and skills
- A rich multimedia format with interactive elements that accommodate auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning styles
- Engaging interactive content—including whiteboard illustrations, manipulatives, practice games, animation, and videos—that illustrate and explain the toughest concepts in ways no static page could ever match
- Online labs, books, and writing exercises that provide ample practice for students to master key skills, as well as challenging assignments that provide an opportunity for students to apply what they’ve learned to new circumstances
- Learning tools—such as text-to-speech, a dictionary, and Spanish translation support—that are built into the courses
- Assessment tools that measure students’ mastery of lesson objectives
FuelEd Online Courses can be hosted on virtually all major learning management systems.
With the optimal experience delivered through PEAK, courses can also be hosted on virtually all other major learning management system providers, including Blackboard™, Moodle™, eCollege®, Desire2Learn®, and BrainHoney™. You can maintain the relationship with a hosting provider on your end, or Fuel Education can take care of this aspect for you.
With FuelEd Online Courses, you'll receive:
- Formative and summative assessments that provide ample practice with feedback before students take exams
- Credit recovery courses that include audio, English Language Learner (ELL) support, vocabulary lists, additional tutorials, and games to support students struggling to fill academic gaps
- A full range of Honors and AP® courses, 75+ STEM courses, and electives to prepare students for college and engage even your most advanced learners
- Engaging curriculum and online eBooks that can replace expensive hard-copy textbooks in many cases
We can train your teachers on FuelEd curriculum or you can use our teachers. Our teachers are extensively trained "power users" of the FuelEd curriculum and technology. If you choose to use our teachers, you will receive quality instruction accredited by AdvancED™. We'll also provide support for onsite mentors, so they can more effectively assist students with online course-taking.
Download this flyer to learn more about how FuelEd Online Courses can help you meet each student at his or her point of need—from those who are struggling or at risk of dropping out or not graduating on time to those seeking greater academic challenges or wanting to enrich their learning.
Some FuelEd Online Courses require certain materials such as books or equipment, many of which can be ordered through FuelEd. Click here to view the FuelEd Online Courses Materials List.