The widely adopted FuelEd online curriculum includes high-quality, standards-based online courses for middle school and high school. Whether they are struggling or seeking greater academic challenges, or want to enrich their learning or are at risk of dropping out or not graduating on time, these flexible courses can meet your students' specific requirements. FuelEd Online Courses include:
- English, math, science, and history/social studies for grade 6–12
- 3 academic levels for high school: Foundations, Standard, and AP®—plus credit recovery
- 5 world languages for middle school
- 6 world languages for high school
- 16 middle school electives
- More than 50 career-building high school electives
- More than 45 STEM courses
- 19 credit recovery courses
FuelEd Online Courses have been crafted based on extensive education research.
Our online courses feature a rich multimedia format that includes interactive elements (avatars, interactive tutorials, whiteboard illustrations, manipulatives, practice games, and videos) to help keep students engaged and motivated to learn.
- These elements provide students opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning methods. Interactive tutorials help illustrate complex concepts more clearly.
- FuelEd's unique avatars help establish connections between topics and "real-world" applications.
- To enhance each student’s online learning experience—especially those for which English is a second language—learning tools are built into the courses, including text-to-speech, a dictionary, and Spanish translation support.
- With the optimal experience delivered through PEAK, courses can be also hosted on virtually all other major learning management system providers, including Blackboard™, Moodle™, eCollege®, Desire2Learn®, and BrainHoney™.
- You can maintain the relationship with a hosting provider on your end, or Fuel Education can take care of this aspect for you.
- Plus, our flexible pricing can address your specific student enrollment situation—whether it's predictable or variable, concentrated in a few subjects or across a broad range of courses.
With FuelEd Online Courses, you'll receive:
- Formative and summative assessments that provide ample practice with feedback before students take exams
- Foundations courses that include audio, English Language Learner (ELL) support, vocabulary lists, additional tutorials, and games to support students struggling to fill academic gaps
- A full range of AP® courses, 45+ STEM courses, and electives to prepare students for college and engage even your most advanced learners
- Engaging curriculum and online eBooks can replace expensive hard-copy textbooks in many cases
We can train your teachers on FuelEd curriculum or you can use our teachers. Our teachers are extensively trained "power users" of the FuelEd curriculum and technology. If you choose to use our teachers, you will receive quality instruction accredited by AdvancED™. We'll also provide support for onsite mentors, so they can more effectively assist students with online course-taking.
To learn more, download the FuelEd Online Courses flyer.
Some FuelEd Online Courses require certain materials such as books or equipment, many of which can be ordered through FuelEd. Click here to view the FuelEd Online Courses Materials List.