Learn about the award-winning Fuel Education Online Courses (formerly Aventa Learning) and Fuel Education’s mission to partner with middle schools and high schools to personalize learning and improve the education experience – both in and out of the classroom.
With FuelEd’s comprehensive portfolio, you can access more than 500 unique courses and titles, including more than 100,000 hours of instructional content and one million visual, audio, and interactive instructional elements. Specially designed for full-time and blended programs, our flexible curriculum
- Covers up to four academic levels for high school, including Standard, Honors, and AP®
- Features 19 credit recovery courses
- A wide variety of World languages from Spanish to Mandarin
- A large selection of career-building electives, including 16 for middle school and more than 50 for high school
- Maps the Scope and Sequence for every course to appropriate state and national standards, including the Common Core State Standards
- Is expertly-designed to be highly interactive, to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts in ways no static page – print or web – could ever match
- Includes teacher-led guidance and activities, whether online or onsite, that round out the full experience
- Ensures student mastery of material through formative and periodic summative online assessments
To learn more, download the FuelEd Online Courses (formerly Aventa Learning) flyer.